My Guide Website?
Blue Mountains Full-Day Trip
, Circular Quay https://www.myguidesydney.com/events/blue-mountains-full-day-trip
From Sydney: Blue Mountains Full-Day Trip
- Get up close to Australian animal and birds at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Take in the dramatic views of the 3 Sisters rock formation from Echo Point
- Enjoy 3 rides at Scenic World, including the Cableway, Skyway, and Railway
- Stop at Leura Village and get free time to shop and explore at your own pace
- Soak up the views on a ferry trip along the Parramatta River to Circular Quay
DescriptionEnjoy an excursion from Sydney into the Blue Mountains. Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and experience the amazing variety of Australian wildlife. Hand-feed kangaroos, see Koalas, and wombats, as well as many more native Australian birds and wildlife. Enjoy a visit to Leura Village, where you can buy your own lunch at a cafe or bakery. Your tour includes the 3 rides at Scenic World, Cableway, Skyway, and Railway. Stop at Echo Point to enjoy splendid views of the Jamison Valley and the 3 Sisters, a towering rock formation from the Dreamtime. Bypass Sydney’s peak traffic on a Ferry cruise along Parramatta River into Circular Quay. From there you will make your own way back to your accommodation.
IncludesPickup at selected central Sydney hotels Transportation by Coach Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park Leura Village 3 rides at Scenic World (Cableway, Skyway, and Railway) A visit to Echo Point to see the Three Sisters Rock Formation Ferry cruise to Circular Quay
- Please note that prams and strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the Scenic Walkway are not wheelchair accessible.