My Guide Website?
Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
, Central Business District, Sydney https://www.myguidesydney.com/events/ghost-hunt-city-exploration-smartphone-game
Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Dive into the spooky world of Sydney's dark past with a ghost-hunting game
- Discover the city by completing tasks and unlocking directions on your phone
- Explore Hyde Park Barracks, Angel Place, and other lesser-known locations
- Learn about the sites of some of Sydney’s most gruesome and unexplained murders
- Experience the game on your own or invite a group of friends to play with
DescriptionTurn your time in Sydney into a ghost quest with an interactive smartphone game. Stroll through the city as you solve spooky tasks at locations like Angel Place, the Russell Boutique Hotel, the Doss House Coroner’s Court and the Merchant’s House. Download your game app and start your walking adventure at Hyde Park Barracks. Discover the Central Business District at your own pace by pausing and resuming the game at any time. Solve challenges and obtain exact directions on your phone to guide you to the next location. Go beyond visiting the major tourist sights and interact with locations like the Robert Brough Memorial Fountain, Curtin Place, the Parbury Ruins, and the Hero of Waterloo. Unlock facts about Sydney's dark past as you go. Finish your game at the Bridge Stairs.
IncludesInteractive ghost hunting game Game app with 24/7 customer support
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game after booking Play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups that compete against each other It is recommended that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone