- Sample a range of multicultural snacks and cuisines
- See some of Sydney's best street art with an expert guide
- Get an overview of Newtown's history, architecture, art, bars, and restaurants
- Hear insider tips about the best bars and restaurants from your local guide
- Connect with locals and other visitors on this leisurely introduction to Sydney
Explore Sydney's coolest part of tour while sampling delicious multicultural food and uncovering amazing street art.
Newtown is a truly diverse neighbourhood, and with us, you’re going to see and taste a bit of everything. You’ll start at the iconic 'I Have A Dream' mural on King St, where your host will give you a run-down on Newtown’s food and street art scene.
You’ll then set off to sample Newtown’s multicultural cuisine, with food at 4 different restaurants included. Cuisine options include Egyptian, Turkish, Italian, “Australian” and more. Vegetarian, vegan or other dietary requirements? We got you - just let us know!
Along the way, you'll be introduced to the neighbourhood’s best street art and some of Australia's most famous street artists, as well as their signature styles.
You’ll finish at a popular brewery for a shared tasting paddle of craft beer, plus a take-home guide to our favourite recommendations.
4 different snacks/samples from different restaurants
1 alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink
Photos shared after the tour
Map with our personal recommendations
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund