My Guide Website?
Australian National Maritime Museum: All-Inclusive Ticket28 Reviews
Enjoy fast-track entry and explore one of the largest and most diverse in-water fleets in the world. Board a modern submarine, a naval warship, a 19th-century tall ship or a full-scale replica of Captain Cook's 18th-century ship.
- See one of the most diverse in-water fleets in the world
- Engage with the immersive Action Stations experience to learn about the inner workings of the Royal Australian Navy
- Board a modern warship or a replica of Captain Cook's 18th-century tall ship (if option selected)
- Learn about the maritime customs of the nation’s original inhabitants
- Browse displays about European explorers in Australia
- View the worlds fastest boat, the Spirit of Australia, that broke the water speed record in 1977
- Head to the children's galleries for interactive kids activities (if option selected)
DescriptionWith this ticket, enjoy fast-track all-inclusive entry to the Australian National Maritime Museum. Climb the ship, discover the depths of the submarine, marvel at the exhibitions and learn about maritime history. Join a knowledgeable guide, who will share with you the fascinating stories behind the objects housed around the museum and on these spectacular vessels. The museum is home to one of the largest fleets of any museum in the world. Here, discover 6 permanent galleries displaying 13 historic vessels including warships and a replica of Captain Cook's tall ship. Enjoy a high-tech immersive journey that showcases the inner workings of the Royal Australian Navy with the Action Stations. Learn about maritime archaeology, science and history. Walk on-board the ex-Navy vessels HMAS Vampire and HMAS Onslow. After exploring the museum, enjoy a lunch at the onsite café for a waterfront lunch overlooking Darling Harbour.
IncludesGuided tour Access to all exhibitions Access to action stations Access to the submarine destroyer Access to HMB Endeavour Art and crafts activities for kids 3D cinema
- Visitors to the museum can park all day for $15 at Harbourside Car Park, located at 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Please remember to get your parking ticket stamped at the museum reception
- Last boarding time for the submarine and tall ships is at 4:10 PM