My Guide Website?
Blue Mountains: Mountain e-Bike Ride, Narrowneck Plateau
Enjoy a spectacular ride through the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains National Park. Rent a mountain e-bike in Katoomba and set out for a self-guided cycle through the renowned Narrow Neck Plateau.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
- From Sydney: Canberra Day Tour
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry
- E-bike ride on the Narrowneck Plateau trail, deep into 2 valleys
- Steep sheer red cliffs . Amazing views you will never forget. Instagram worthy
- Sandstone trails with sensation flora all around.
DescriptionHOLY MOLY!!! You want views? The only way to do this ride is on our electric e-bikes! This is an amazing dirt fire trail and from start to finish we do approx. 30km and climb 900 vertical meters... that's a lot of HILLS!! Trail surface has loose rocks with some steep descents and unskilled/unconfident riders are likely to fall, so If your skills are not that great, you should check out the Hanging Rock ride with its amazing views...but without the big hills! The spectacular Narrowneck trail follows a ridge-line deep into the valley, offering exhilarating scenic views across the Megalong Valley in the world heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Setting out from Katoomba, you do a short ride on tarmac road and then hit the dirt and head deep into the undulating trails of this un-spoilt wilderness area of the Megalong and Jamison Valleys. This ride like most in the Blueys, is an out and back
IncludesNational Parks entry fees. Electric mountain e-bike. Hemet and gloves. Accidental damage insurance. Does not cover loss or abuse of equipment or the bikes electrical components due to a crash.
- The ride takes place in rain, fog, mist and sunshine, but not in dangerous weather.