My Guide Website?
Blue Mountains: Scenic World and Featherdale Wildlife Park39 Reviews
Explore the world-heritage-listed Blue Mountains on an all-inclusive tour with breakfast and lunch. See Kangaroos and Koalas. Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, go on rides, and see the Three Sisters.
- Experience the beauty of the Blue Mountains on a day trip from Sydney.
- Marvel at the stunning scenery including the three sisters and the Jamison Valley
- Enjoy all three rides at the amazing Scenic World including the world's steepest railway
- Explore Featherdale Wildlife Park to pet a Kangaroo and have your photo taken with a Koala
- Listen to the fascinating history of Australia from your expert guide
DescriptionSpend the day exploring the Blue Mountains on this day trip from Sydney. Get picked up from your hotel and head to the Blue Mountains. Begin the day with exciting commentary from your expert guide. Hear the stories about Australia's convict beginnings to modern Australia. Before you know it you will be enjoying breakfast in the Blue Mountains surrounded by locals. Ride on the world's steepest railway at Scenic World and see the magnificent Three Sisters surrounded by the Jamison Valley. Admire stunning cliff faces, waterfalls, and hiking trails. Following lunch, visit the largest collection of Australian animals in the world. Feed kangaroos and have your photo taken with a koala when you visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. At the end of the day, get dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesSydney pickup and drop-off from most 5-star hotels Experienced entertaining local guide Breakfast and lunch Coffee and/or tea National Park fees Scenic World admission to all three rides including the world's steepest railway Featherdale Wildlife Park where you will see kangaroos and koalas Bottled water
- • Infants must sit on laps, stroller accessible