My Guide Website?
Blue Mountains: Scenic World, Waterfalls, and Wildlife Park80 Reviews
Explore the world-heritage-listed Blue Mountains on an all-inclusive tour with breakfast and lunch. Go on all three rides, see the Three Sisters, and spot Kangaroos and Koalas at the local Wildlife Park,
- Experience the beauty of the Blue Mountains on a day trip from Sydney.
- Marvel at the stunning scenery including the three sisters and the Jamison Valley
- Enjoy all three rides at the amazing Scenic World including the world's steepest railway
- Explore the Wildlife Park see Kangaroos and have your photo taken with a Koala
- Listen to the fascinating history of Australia from your expert guide
DescriptionSpend the day exploring the Blue Mountains on this day trip from Sydney. Get picked up from Sydney and head to the Blue Mountains. Begin the day with exciting commentary from your expert guide. Hear the stories about Australia's convict beginnings to modern Australia. Before you know it you will be enjoying breakfast in the Blue Mountains surrounded by locals. Ride on the world's steepest railway at Scenic World and see the magnificent Three Sisters surrounded by the Jamison Valley. Admire stunning cliff faces, waterfalls, and hiking trails. Following lunch, visit the the wildlife park. See kangaroos and have your photo taken with a koala when you visit the Wildlife Park. At the end of the day, get dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesSydney pickup and drop-off from specific locations Experienced entertaining local guide Breakfast and lunch Coffee and/or tea National Park fees Scenic World admission to all three rides including the world's steepest railway Wildlife Park entry where you will see kangaroos and koalas Bottled water
- • Not wheelchair suitable, not walker assisting suitable due to insufficient room on the bus
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$285.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today