My Guide Website?
Bondi: Shark Dive at Bushrangers Bay for Certified Divers1 Reviews
Experience an amazing scuba dive with up to 20 grey nurse sharks at Bushrangers Bay, south of Sydney. Get close to a peaceful population of sharks on a certified dive with all equipment provided.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Dive into an unforgettable day getting to close to peaceful grey nurse sharks
- Discover NSW South Coast's best scuba diving site around 2 hours from Sydney
- Get assistance and tips from experienced guides with small group numbers
- No need to lug around heavy items with all dive equipment provided on the day
- Travel in comfort from Bondi to the South Coast with return transport included
DescriptionHead to the Dive Centre Bondi in the morning to organize equipment and meet your fellow divers before departing for Shellharbour. Enjoy a 2-hour drive to the scenic south coast before arriving at Bushranger Bay. Follow your dive guide on 2 guided shore dives to observe the local population of grey nurse sharks. These slow-moving, peaceful sharks gather in groups of up to 20 individuals, not far from the shoreline. Swim with the gentle giants while observing their peaceful nature as they glide quietly around you. The grey nurse shark is a protected species in New South Wales, and Bushranger Bay is a well-known sanctuary where sightings are almost always guaranteed. This scuba diving adventure is only suitable for certified divers, and dive certification must be shown on arrival.
IncludesAll scuba equipment Transport from the dive centre to Bushrangers Bay
- Participants must be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, or hold an equivalent certification from another recognized certification agency, and have been diving in the last 12 months