My Guide Website?
Featherdale Wildlife Park General Entry Ticket46 Reviews
Get up close and personal to Australia’s most diverse collection of native animals. Meet our kangaroos, koalas, penguins and Tasmanian devil at Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Get up close and personal to Australia's native wildlife
- Hand feed the kangaroos and meet a koala
- Learn about the animals at keeper talks and demonstrations throughout the day
- Access the park easily by public transport or avail of the free on-site parking
- Enjoy multiple animal experiences throughout the day for free
DescriptionFeatherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, located in the heart of Western Sydney and is set out on 7 acres of lush Australian bushland for you to explore. The park is home to the most diverse collection of Australian native wildlife in the world. For over 50 years, families and animal lovers from around the world have chosen Featherdale Sydney as their favourite place to enjoy and personally interact with koalas, wallabies and kangaroos, dingoes. Featherdale Sydney offers people the chance to learn about animal conservation as well as how the park plays an important part in insuring that our wildlife is protected for the future. At the park you can experience up close and personal encounters where you can feed our kangaroos and wallabies, enjoy time with our koalas during a koala encounter. Learn about the animals at keeper talks and demonstrations throughout the day! Free parking at the park or arrive by public transport with a bus stop directly out the front - bus #729 you can catch from Bankstown train station and will drop you off directly outside.
IncludesEntry to Featherdale Wildlife Park Featherdale Passport (available on day of visit)
- The park is open daily from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (except December 25)
- This activity is suitable for all ages and abilities
- As the needs and welfare of the animals is the most significant priority, and Featherdale Wildlife Park reserves the right to postpone or cancel additional experiences at any given time. This can include extreme weather conditions, such as high temperatures and resulting odd animal behavior
- There is a cafe at Featherdale if you wish to get a coffee or a snack
- Check the boards upon entry for the list of times that the various animal experiences take place