My Guide Website?
Flying Fox Tour: Australia's Largest Bats4 Reviews
See a thousand of Australia's largest bats flying, fighting, squawking and sleeping. The only bat experience in Sydney. There is no other tour like it!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Get up close to Australia's largests bats
- Small Group Tour
- High-Zoom cameras supplied - take your own high quality photos home.
DescriptionThis tour Is during the Day, but the Flying Foxes are very active, climbing, fighting and you'll even see them in flight, with their massive 3 foot wingspan. Close? yep can get within 10ft. Enjoy meeting these Ozzie critters almost at eye-level. You'll also have the opportunity to use our high-zoom cameras and capture the smallest detail on film. These photos will be shared with you at no charge after the trip. Your tour guide will drop you off at the same location as the pick-up near Circular Quay and nearby public transport.
IncludesSuper Zoom Cameras Binoculars Snacks Coke Beer Water
- Dress appropriately for the weather on the day - this activity is outdoors.