My Guide Website?
From Sydney: Blue Mountains Small-Group Tour Picnic & Hike16 Reviews
Drive out to Blue Mountains National park and stop at a number of different lookouts for stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Take a self-guided hike from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap all the while looking out across Grose Valley.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
- From Sydney: Canberra Day Tour
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry
- Interact with native Australian animals at Calmsley Hill Farm
- Take a complete loop of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a 2-hour self-guided hike from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap
- See stunning views of Australia's landscape
DescriptionDepart from your hotel in the morning and make your way to the first stop of the day. Calmsley Hill is a working farm also home to kangaroos, emus, wombats, and koalas. Enjoy morning tea and time to wander at your leisure. From Calmsley Hill, continue on to ascend the Blue Mountains via the highway. Stop at a stunning outlook of the Jamison Valley and see beautiful vistas. Continue on to Eaglehawk Lookout, a remote lookout point away from the crowds for views of the famous Three Sisters. Here your guide will discuss the legends behind this famous rock formation and you will have time to take photos. Travel around the mountains and arrive at Evans Lookout where you will be issued your lunch pack and instructions for your 2-hour self-guided hike. This is without a doubt one of the most scenic hikes available in the mountains taking you across a number of valleys and ridges as you hike from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap all the while looking out across Australia’s Grand Canyon, The Grose Valley. The hike concludes at Govetts Leap, one of the most famous lookouts in Australia. The magnificent waterfalls drop a whopping 180 meters to the base of the cliff. If you’re not mesmerized by the dancing waves of water spray, you’ll be transfixed by the sweeping views down the valley to the Grose wilderness. Your last stop is the Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens where there’s time for a short inspection of the flora including the ancient Wollemi Pine. From here commence your return to Sydney with an approximately 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM arrival.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD Transportation in a luxury vehicle Professional driver/guide commentary and conversation Small, interactive, and personalized experience Picnic lunch Bottled water Glass of bubbles or soft drink Photo opportunities
- All information will be issued upon confirmation of booking including departure time and pickup location. Most pickups are from your accommodation
- This is a small personalized experience you will be sharing with other guests
- Commentary will be provided by the driver/guide throughout your experience
- There are several opportunities to exit the vehicle to walk, hike, and take photos
- Lunch is a picnic style. You will be given lunch and a day pack with information about wildlife prior to your self guided 2-hour hike