My Guide Website?
From Sydney: Off-Road Full-Day Wildlife Tour with Meals32 Reviews
This is an exceptional opportunity to venture into the Australian Bush in search of Australia’s iconic native animals.
- Capture the essence of the Australian wilderness in this full-day tour
- Search for some of Australia's unique wildlife in their natural environment
- Discover the beautiful Australian outdoors
- Enjoy a filling dinner at one of Australia’s oldest country inns
- Travel in a luxury 4WD vehicle
DescriptionSee some of Australia’s iconic native animals in this exceptional full-day tour. Enjoy an in-the-wild experience, traveling to private farmlands and huge areas of pristine Australian Bushland in the Southern Highlands. You will travel in a luxury off-road vehicle equipped for great wildlife viewing with a guide who can explain to you all you see. Walk through towering forests of Grey Gums in search of koalas, look for platypus along the riverbanks, and drive through woodlands and pastures as mobs of kangaroos and emus feed. After dinner, a night-spotting trip lets you see nocturnal wombats, gliders, and possums. We follow nature’s rhythm, seeking out the animals when they are most active. This is a noon-to-evening tour that includes a light lunch and filling country-style dinner in one of Australia’s oldest country inns. This full-day tour is a fantastic way to see Australian wildlife in its natural environment.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off from many city hotels Fully-guided wildlife tour with a naturalist guide All entries to parks and private farms Light lunch or afternon tea, and a hearty dinner Luxury off-road vehicle Binoculars and spotlights
- The Southern Highlands can get cold at night Sightings vary in different seasons and can not be guaranteed. Please note that the success rate for spotting koalas and platypi has reduced recently
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$320.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today