My Guide Website?
Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour16 Reviews
Take this haunted ghost tour in Sydney and venture back to a darker time during a 90-minute guided walking tour. Tours run every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Venture back to historic Sydney to a darker time in the city's history
- Discover slums overrun with mass burial pits, sly grog haunts, opium dens and ghosts searching for their loved ones
- Join in search of the lost souls of Sydney
- Visit a haunted site, not open to the general public
DescriptionVenture back to historic Sydney, a time when prisoners and ex-convicts ran amok and public executions were commonplace. The Rocks Push gang ruled the street and slums were overrun with mass burial pits. Discover this dark time in Sydney's history through sly grog haunts and opium dens. Meet ghosts searching for their loved ones and seeking revenge on those who crossed them. Join this tour in search of the lost souls lingering in hidden Sydney. Your ghost tour includes a 90-minute walking tour with trained guides to help you see and feel the great history of Sydney. You'll also get the chance to visit a haunted site, not open to the public.
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- Flat, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours do not run in extreme weather. In such cases, all guests will be contacted by the tour operator
- Children must be 8 or older to attend with a supervising adult ticket holder
- Tours start at 20:00 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with an additional tour starting at 21:00 on Saturdays
- Children and family tickets are only available on the 20:00 tour
- Late tours are reserved for adults only
- Private tours for groups are available with a minimum of 15 guests