My Guide Website?
Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour & Instagram Spots55 Reviews
Take this haunted ghost tour in Sydney and venture back to a darker time during a 90-minute guided walking tour. Tours run every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
- From Sydney: Canberra Day Tour
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry
- Venture back to historic Sydney to a darker time in the city's history
- Discover slums overrun with mass burial pits, sly grog haunts, opium dens and ghosts searching for their loved ones
- Join in search of the lost souls of Sydney
- Visit a haunted site, not open to the general public
DescriptionVenture back to historic Sydney, a time when prisoners and ex-convicts ran amok and public executions were commonplace. The Rocks Push gang ruled the street and slums were overrun with mass burial pits. Discover this dark time in Sydney's history through sly grog haunts and opium dens. Meet ghosts searching for their loved ones and seeking revenge on those who crossed them. Join this tour in search of the lost souls lingering in hidden Sydney. Your ghost tour includes a 90-minute walking tour with trained guides to help you see and feel the great history of Sydney. You'll also get the chance to visit a haunted site, not open to the public.
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- Flat, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours do not run in extreme weather. In such cases, all guests will be contacted by the tour operator
- Children must be 8 or older to attend with a supervising adult ticket holder