My Guide Website?
Katoomba: Lyrebird Hop-On Hop-Off and Scenic World Pass283 Reviews
Discover the Blue Mountains with this all-inclusive 5-attraction pass. Enjoy a full-day hop-on hop-off pass, plus unlimited Scenic World Skyway, Railway, Walkway, and Cableway access.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off full-day pass to explore the beauty of the Blue Mountains
- Get Scenic World Entry to the Skyway, Railway, Walkway, and Cableway
- Admire cascades and waterfalls, cliff tops and valleys, and rainforest views
- Gain an overview of the area from your guide book with maps and walking guides
- Enjoy live commentary from the guides at your various stops
DescriptionSee more of the Blue Mountains with this all-inclusive pass. Enjoy panoramic views from the top deck aboard your bus with this full-day hop-on hop-off pass. Stroll through the ancient rainforest and enjoy access to the Scenic World Skyway, Railway, Walkway, and Cableway, all at your own pace. Experience the Scenic World and descend deep into the Jamison Valley on the steepest train in the world, the famous Scenic Railway. Stroll through the Jurassic Rainforest along the Scenic Walkway – the longest elevated boardwalk in Australia – before gliding above the treetops aboard the Scenic Cableway. The Cableway is the largest and steepest aerial cable car in the Southern Hemisphere and gives you a wonderful view across the valley as it gently returns you to the top. Hop on the Scenic Skyway, the highest single-span cable car in the world, for views across the valley to the Three Sisters and an aerial view of Katoomba Falls. It also has an electric glass floor which disappears to leave you dancing on air.
IncludesHop-On Hop-Off Full Day Pass Scenic World Pass Scenic Skyway Scenic Railway Scenic Walkway Scenic Cableway Guide Book with maps and walking guides Live commentary
- Buses depart Katoomba at: 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, and 4 PM This pass is best enjoyed from the 9 AM bus to get the most out of your experience