My Guide Website?
Manly: 3-Beach Kayak Tour with Lunch
Explore the beautiful beaches around Manly by kayak. Uncover local hot spots and hidden gems in the area. Paddle to Reef Beach, Quarantine Beach, and Store Beach, stopping for a picnic lunch before returning to Manly.
- Discover all of the highlights of North Harbour by kayak
- Visit beautiful beaches, scenic lookouts, and the Q Station Museum
- Enjoy a hearty picnic lunch with a view
DescriptionDeparting Manly Wharf, follow your guide past luxurious yachts and local ferries to the first stop at Reef Beach. Once there, choose to swim and relax or walk up to Dobroyd Head for breathtaking views of Manly. Next, continue on to Quarantine Beach where you will moor the kayaks and enjoy a visit to Australia's first quarantine station, hearing stories about the lives of both passengers and staff. The final leg of the day is the stunning Store Beach. Sit back, relax, and settle in for a hearty picnic lunch on the sand before making the scenic journey back to Manly.
IncludesFour-hour kayak use and all safety equipment Full safety briefing and paddling instruction Experienced local guide Scenic walk to Dobroyd Head Picnic lunch with refreshments Entry to Q Station Museum Thermal paddle clothing during winter months
- • Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds
- Tours run Saturdays and Sundays and require a minimum of four participants • In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still take place unless you are contacted by the local partner; if your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the provider • You will be getting wet in the kayaks so swimwear and rash shirts are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$125.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today