My Guide Website?
Manly: Mini Kayak Tour on Sydney's North Harbour1 Reviews
Discover the highlights of North Harbour on a guided kayaking tour from Manly Beach. Paddle through the water and keep an eye out for sea turtles at Reef Beach before going for a swim.
- Explore various beach locations by kayak
- Experience the spectacular views at Dobroyd Head
- Paddle the quiet waters of Manly Cove and North Harbour
DescriptionExplore the highlights of North Harbour by kayak on our mini kayak tour. This 90 minute adventure is perfect for first time paddlers looking for a unique way to explore the highlights of Manly Cove and North Harbour. You will meet your kayak guide at our West Esplanade location for a tour briefing before hitting the water. After launching your guide will lead the group into the quiet waters of North Harbour exploring some of our favourite beach locations including Fairlight, North Harbour Reserve and the famous Reef Beach where, if you’re lucky, you may spot our resident sea turtle! After a 30 minute paddle you will land at Reef Beach for a short bushwalk to the historic Arabanoo lookout at Dobroyd Head. Enjoy spectacular views through the Sydney Heads and see the iconic Manly Ferry cruising into Manly Wharf. Then it’s back to Reef Beach where you will have time to relax and have a quick dip before jumping on your kayaks for the final leg back to Manly. There is no better way to experience the absolute best Manly has to offer!
IncludesKayak hire and all safety equipment Full safety briefing & paddling instruction Experienced and friendly local guide Basic skills lesson Scenic walk up Dobroyd Head
- • All participants MUST be able to swim 150m (without a life jacket) • Minimum age 12 years • Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds
- Tours run Saturdays and Sundays and require a minimum of six participants to proceed • In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still take place unless you are contacted by the local partner; if your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the provider • You will be getting wet in the kayaks so swimwear and rash shirts are recommended • Should you change ANY of your contact information prior to your visit please contact the experience provider to update their records, in case they need to contact you regarding weather conditions/cancellation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today