My Guide Website?
Skywalk at The Sydney Tower Eye: Ticket & Tour14 Reviews
Book your ticket for Sydney’s highest outdoor adventure. Enjoy a tour of the Skywalk at the Sydney Tower for an unforgettable experience. Marvel at the views from 268 meters above the city, and listen to commentary about the sights below.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk on air 268 meters above the city of Sydney
- Be thrilled by the spectacular views of Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD, and the surrounding area
- Listen to your experienced guide's commentary on the city's sights and landmarks
DescriptionYou'll be walking on air 268 meters above stunning Sydney, with the city streets directly beneath your feet. Look down through the glass floor of the viewing platform for a bird's-eye perspective of the bustling city below. This is part of a 45-minute guided tour around the outside of the iconic golden turret of Sydney Tower. At exactly twice the height of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Skywalk is Sydney's highest open-air attraction and offers unparalleled views of the city's iconic harbor. An experienced guide will provide an insider's commentary on the top sights and landmarks of Sydney. There's also an opportunity to have your photograph taken on the glass floor platform with the jaw-dropping harbor as your backdrop. While offering an unrivalled thrill, Skywalk is not an extreme experience designed just for adrenaline junkies. Thrill-seekers will get their kicks on the Skywalk, but so will everyone else. Before and after the Skywalk, you'll be able to continue enjoying the views with access to the internal observation deck.
IncludesSkywalk tour (90 minutes) Access to Sydney Tower 4-minute 4D movie Access to internal observation deck pre and post-skywalk
- Regulations require enclosed shoes with no open toes. Shoes should be flat, non-slip and offer support and grip. All Skywalk guests are required to wear an all-in-one jumpsuit, which will be provided during the pre-walk safety briefing. Participants with prescription glasses and sunglasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them
- Per regulations, all Skywalk participants must undergo an alcohol breath test. Participants with a reading of 0.05 percent or above will not be permitted to participate in the Skywalk
- Participants must sign a declaration form stating they do not suffer from any medical conditions that prevent them or other participants from comfortably and safely completing the Skywalk
- The tour operator requires advance notice if a participant will be in a wheelchair
- Children must be 10-15 years old to participate in SKYWALK
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult (1x adult per child aged 10, 1x adult per 3 children aged 11-17)