My Guide Website?
Sydney: 3-Hour Craft Beer and Breweries Tour5 Reviews
Sample some of Sydney's best craft beers on a 3.5-hour brewery tasting tour. Go behind the scenes of the local craft beer scene and benefit from complimentary snacks and water and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go behind the scenes of Sydney's best craft breweries
- Discover some of the best beer and cider Sydney has to offer
- Visit 3 local independent breweries
- Taste, touch, smell, hear and learn about every part of the beer-making process
DescriptionMeet your guide at the Keg & Brew Hotel and discover a haven for bourbon, beer and bites before you set off on a beer and cider tasting tour. Go behind the scenes of the local beer community, and take a look inside some working breweries in the heart of Sydney. The precise locations you will visit can change each day, based on brewery operations and bar hours. Your guide will keep their ears to the ground to learn what’s going on to ensure you experience some working breweries and taste the local beer in the best independent pubs. Visit 3 independent breweries and a top craft beer bar to fully immerse yourself in the Sydney beer scene. Learn all about the art of brewing craft beers through all your senses, and get to taste, touch and smell every part of the brewing process. After learning all about the beers, you have the option of ending your tour at the Royal Albert Hotel or get drop off at the nearby Central Station.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Surry Hills Driver/guide Entry fees and tastings at the venues visited
- Passengers must be 18 years and over to take part in this tour
- Most beer products contain gluten. Some beer products contain nuts and/or seafood
- Please ensure you wear sturdy, enclosed shoes • Bring a camera
- Please note that while this is the usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to brewery operations. Start times are fixed, however drop off times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors. The drivers/guides do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised