My Guide Website?
Sydney: Blue Mountains & Wildlife 4WD Tour with River Cruise11 Reviews
See, experience, and enjoy the spectacular Australian wilderness of New South Wales. Depart Sydney for the day explore waterfalls, lookouts, and the Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the stunning scenic lookouts and amazing views of the Blue Mountains
- Visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park and see animals like koalas, kangaroos, etc
- Spend some time away from the local crowd and explore the off-beat track routes
- Click beautiful photographs of the diverse flora and fauna of the country
- Feel the warm breeze on a scenic cruise while heading back to Sydney harbor
DescriptionAfter being collected from your central Sydney accommodation, head out of town to see koalas and feed kangaroos. Meet all your favorite Australian animals in an outdoor bush setting at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Then head out to the Blue Mountains for the day. Admire the stunning scenic lookouts and amazing views of the famous mountains of Australia. This tour is ideal for participants wanting short guided bush walks to beautiful lookouts and famous landmarks. Traveling with an experienced guide, explore off-the-beaten-track routes away from the regular crowds. Get the chance of fantastic photographic opportunities as you encounter renowned Australian flora and fauna. Later, choose to swim under a waterfall and check out some of the best lookouts on the wild side of the national park. At the end of the tour, enjoy a relaxing and scenic cruise back to Sydney harbor along the Parramatta river.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Sydney Ferry tickets Bottled water General survival skills training (optional) Swimming under a wild waterfall (dependent on the weather) Wildlife encounters at FeatherDale Wildlife Park (optional)
- This tour will take place rain or shine