My Guide Website?
Sydney: Botanic Garden Self-Guided Adventure Hunt for Kids1 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day self-guided adventure hunt for kids at the Sydney Botanic Garden. Have a family-friendly outing while you solve clues together and learn interesting facts.
- Explore Sydney’s Botanic Gardens in this cryptic adventure
- Enjoy a fun filled family day out & best view points in Sydney
- Visit a relaxing garden cafe for refreshments
- Discover the huge array of tropical plants & see one of the world's rarest trees
- Challenge for top spot on the leaderboard
DescriptionAre you ready for your next Adventure? Recommended for families with kids (ages 4-10) After booking, you will receive your play links via email or SMS. There is no need to meet a guide - You decide when you would like to play the adventure and head to the start location (Morshead Fountain Gates). Once at the start location - You and your team click on the play links on your mobile to begin your adventure and you'll start to solve the cryptic clues. Each clue once solved leads you to a secret location. This is a great trail for a family day out in a beautiful interactive environment. Kids will learn interesting facts and parents will enjoy a scenic adventure through the Botanical Gardens. The Mad Botanist trail is perfect if you are looking for an activity that will spark imagination and challenge young minds. The Mad Botanist has just escaped from his secret laboratory nearby. He is in the final stages of mixing his dangerous potion and needs one final ingredient to create a deadly plant species never seen before on Earth. Very special and rare plants are at risk from his deadly experimentations and time is running out! Professor Whiz needs your help to find the last ingredient and stop the Mad Botanist from succeeding with his evil plans. It won’t be easy; the gardens are tricky to navigate and clues need to be solved. Quick!! What are you waiting for? Your first clue is waiting… Start Location - Morshead Fountain Gates - Cahill Expressway, Sydney NSW 2000 Finish Location – You finish in the centre of The Botanic Gardens. There is a great garden café nearby. If you want some tips on where to eat afterward then get in touch or check the ultimate guide you will see at the end of the trail. Duration - 1-2 hours (may vary depending on how much time you spend at rest breaks) Go solo or play as a team - We recommend up to 4 players per team. If you want to play against another team then stagger your start times by 5 minutes, which is a great idea for large parties and team building. Play links are valid for 6 months after purchase making it a super flexible option.
IncludesAdventure game Clues and hints Compete on the leaderboard
- Difficulty level medium You can either decide to go about things leisurely or try to post a good time on The Adventure Clues Leaderboard. After each clue we provide you with the story and facts. Correct answers earn 25 Points Hints cost 10 Points Reveals cost 20 Points (and the map will direct you to the next clue in case you got lost). Make sure your phone has enough phone battery. Bring along a pen and paper, it can help when solving some of the anagram clues.