My Guide Website?
Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
Captain your very own river cruise and spot landmarks from the water with this eco-friendly electric boat rental. Sail down the Parramatta river and explore Sydney at your own pace.
- Soak up the sights of Sydney on a self-driven electric picnic boat experience
- Have up to 8 friends join you onboard for a fun day out on the Parramatta River
- Pack a picnic basket and an ice box with the essentials for a day out
- Minimize your environmental impact on a unique boat made of recycled PET bottles
- See sights along the river such as the Shipwreck Lookout and Gladesville Bridge
DescriptionSet sail from the heart of the city in Sydney and cruise along the Parramatta River on an environmentally-friendly electric boat. Skipper your own boat for your friends and family and explore the area. Cruise along Sydney's iconic Parramatta River from Cabarita Point, the heart of the city. Follow the waterway, choosing your own route and schedule for maximum flexibility. See sights such as the Gladesville Bridge, Convict Precinct, or the Shipwreck Lookout, an abandoned ship overgrown with trees. Bring along a drinks cooler with cold drinks, or your own picnic basket for a fun day out. Admire the sights of Sydney in an environmentally friendly way and cruise on a fiberglass boat made from recycled PET bottles. Enjoy driving a Danish-designed picnic boat with a state-of-the-art electric motor.
IncludesElectric picnic boat rental
- No experience or boat license is required