My Guide Website?
Sydney: First Discovery Walk and Reading Walking Tour
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour of the much-photographed Darling Harbour! Visit the magnificent St Andrew's Cathedral, while the Sydney Town Hall will give you a taste of life in the city centre. Take a photo of the Queen Victoria Building and step inside to be enchanted. Let yourself be lost in the beauty of St Mary's Cathedral with its unique landscape. Visit Queens Square with its great history. You will also pass by the Museum of Sydney with its unforgettable exhibits. Admire the iconic Customs House. The Sydney Opera House, with its unique acoustics and location, will enchant you and your camera! The icing on the cake of this unique experience will be the Sydney Harbor Bridge with its breathtaking view!
- This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Walking time: 68min Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Walking distance: 5.3km The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied