My Guide Website?
Sydney: Guided Walking Tour with Aussie Snacks and Drinks3 Reviews
Get off the beaten track and see a different side of Sydney. Explore the inner-city suburbs of Pyrmont and Glebe with your guide sampling classic Aussie snacks, coffee, beer and more along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
- From Sydney: Canberra Day Tour
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry
- Sample classic Aussie snacks including flat white coffee, Tim Tams, Vegemite
- Explore hidden-gem neighbourhoods like a local
- Learn about Australian history, society, culture and humour in a fun way
- Make the most of your time in Sydney with personalised recommendations
DescriptionJoin a fun and relaxed walk through the inner-city suburbs of Pyrmont, Ultimo and Glebe. Along the way, you'll get to taste a range of iconic Aussie foods and learn about Australian culture and society. Example of foods sampled: – Tim Tams – Vegemite toast – Flat white coffee – Craft beer – Oysters – Kangaroo – Native foods The tour includes visits to a local cafe and finishes at the most unique pub in Sydney, complete with talking pet cockatoo! What makes these neighbourhoods interesting? While often overlooked by both visitors and locals, Pyrmont, Ultimo & Glebe have amazing stories to tell and many hidden gems. Discover the early industrial history of the area, how it became a ghost-town and then has re-invented itself in the last few decades. If you’re visiting Sydney, we recommend doing this early in your stay as you’ll get lots of tips to make your time in this city amazing. If you’re a local, we guarantee you’ll discover things you’ve never noticed or appreciated before.
IncludesCoffee or tea Snacks (5 or 6 classic Aussie foods) Craft beer (or soft drink or juice) Map with our personal recommendations Photos shared after the tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine. If it’s looking a bit rainy, bring your umbrella, grab your poncho, and get ready to have fun. We will never let a little rain stop us.