My Guide Website?
Sydney: Guided Walking Tour with Aussie Snacks and Drinks
Get off the beaten track and see a different side of Sydney. Explore the inner-city suburbs of Pyrmont, Ultimo, and Glebe with your guide sampling Aussie snacks, coffee, and beer along the way.
- Sample classic Aussie snacks including flat white coffees, Tim Tams and Vegemite
- Explore hidden-gem neighbourhoods like a local
- Learn about Australian history, society, culture and humour in a fun way
- Make the most of your time in Sydney with personalised recommendations
DescriptionJoin a fun and relaxed walk through the inner-city suburbs of Pyrmont, Ultimo and Glebe. Often ignored by visitors and locals alike, these old neighbourhoods are bursting with stories and hidden gems. On this walk, you’ll hear how these suburbs transformed from industrial centres to ghost towns, and how they have now been re-born as some of the most densely populated and multicultural parts of Australia. Along the way, you'll learn about Australian society and sample a range of Aussie favourite snacks, including Tim Tams, Vegemite toast, flat white coffees and local craft beers. We’ll stop for a coffee at a favourite local cafe mid-way through the walk, and at the end, we finish with a glass of delicious local craft beer at one of the most unique pubs you’ll find in Sydney – complete with a talking pet cockatoo!
IncludesCoffee or tea Snacks (1 or 2 classic Aussie foods) Craft beer (or soft drink or juice) Map with our personal recommendations Photos shared after the tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine. If it’s looking a bit rainy, bring your umbrella, grab your poncho, and get ready to have fun. We will never let a little rain stop us.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today