My Guide Website?
Sydney Harbour National Park 2-Hour Walking Tour5 Reviews
Explore the natural beauty of the Sydney Harbour National Park and learn more about the local flora and fauna.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Visit Sydney Harbour National Park
- Discover the cultural history of the Park
- Photograph hidden sites and icons of Sydney Harbour
- Encounter the local wildlife
- Stroll through the thick canopies of the Sydney red gum trees
DescriptionDiscover the cultural history, convict-built buildings, military fortifications and explore Aboriginal heritage on a walking tour at Sydney Harbour National Park. See native wildlife living in rare pockets of bushland, once common around Sydney. Get staggering coastline views and be sure to keep a lookout for whales on their annual migration north, if visiting during winter. Encounter local animal species such as water dragons, blue tongue lizards, rainbow lorikeets, brush turkeys and perhaps the elusive king parrots. Wander underneath the thick canopies of the Sydney red gum trees and enjoy the scenic views along the water’s edge, while admiring the intricate sandstone rock formations on the shores of Sydney Harbour National Park.
IncludesHalf day tour experience Professional tour guide with expert commentary Instagrammable photo ops of iconic sites Wildlife and conservation Fortification interpretation talks The story of when war came to Sydney Park entrance fee
- This tour will take place rain or shine