My Guide Website?
Sydney Harbour: New Year's Eve Cruise on a Glass Boat36 Reviews
Welcome in the New Year on an all-inclusive Sydney Harbour New Year's Eve cruise. Celebrate onboard a luxurious glass vessel, Bella Vista, whilst enjoying roaming canapés, buffet dinner, and open bar.
- Spend 5 hours cruising Sydney Harbour on a stylish glass vessel
- See the breathtaking New Year's Eve fireworks display
- Enjoy delicious canapés, a buffet dinner, and desserts
- Drink from an open bar with free beer, wine, spirits, sparkling and soft drinks
DescriptionExperience an unforgettable evening on the Bella Vista, a luxurious glass vessel. Celebrate the New Year on a 5-hour cruise with a dinner buffet, open bar, and DJ. Marvel at the Sydney Harbour New Year’s Eve fireworks display with 3m high glass wraparound windows. The specially designed Bella Vista integrates style with state-of-the-art technology. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the breathtaking Sydney Harbour fireworks from a 5-star venue with an open-top deck with 360-degree views of magnificent Sydney Harbor. The vessel is decked out in amazing lights and participates in the Harbor of Light Parade. Follow a route past Sydney Harbour’s famous icons and return to an exclusion zone by the Harbor Bridge. This is the closest you can get to the action!
Includes5-hour Sydney Harbour cruise Open bar (free beer, wine, spirits, sparkling and soft drinks) Canapés, buffet dinner, and desserts DJ Exclusive views of the 9:00 PM fireworks, the stunning bridge effect, and midnight displays
- There is no reserved seating on this cocktail-style cruise
- You must present your voucher and photo ID to board the vessel
- The cruise program is subject to change according to the direction of Sydney Waterways
- This is a cocktail-style cruise with no reserved seating