My Guide Website?
Sydney: Hop-on Hop-off Harbour Cruise with Commentary138 Reviews
Discover the sights of Sydney Harbour at your own pace with a pass to the hop-on and hop-off harbour cruise. Take advantage of the stops en route to visit attractions such as the Sydney Opera House.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
- From Sydney: Canberra Day Tour
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry
- Discover Sydney's best attractions with the hop-on hop-off harbour boats
- Take a round-trip in just 60 to 90 minutes to orientate yourself in the city
- Jump off at any of the 5 stops to visit historic neighbourhoods and landmarks
DescriptionGet your keys to the city of Sydney with a 1 or 2-day pass for the Sydney Harbour hop-on-hop-off fleet. Cruises depart from Circular Quay and Darling Harbour and allow you the flexibility of visiting up to 8 famous harbour precincts or simply stay on board for a round trip. • Darling Harbour: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds, National Maritime Museum, Explorer Bus, China Town, shopping, restaurants, bars, ICC Sydney, Barangaroo and more • Watsons Bay: Home of Doyles famous seafood restaurant and one of Sydney’s best waterfront pubs. Take a short stroll to Camp Cove, the Gap and historic South Head • Circular Quay: Sydney Opera House, the historic Rocks precinct, weekend markets, Royal Botanic Gardens, Harbour Bridge pylon, restaurants, bars and the Explorer Bus • Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia’s amazing wildlife including koalas, platypus and kangaroos plus animals of the world. Park entry fees apply • Manly - A short walk to famous Manly surf beaches, ocean-front restaurants, bars and cafés
Includes1 or 2-day pass for the harbour hop-on and hop-off cruise boats 5 stops Smartphone commentary on the boat
- Your ticket is valid from the time you exchange your voucher for the duration selected
- Please note that Taronga Zoo is open daily from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM