My Guide Website?
Sydney: Iconic Sights 4-Hour Bike Tour97 Reviews
The Sydney Classic tour will show you all the iconic attractions that make Sydney famous, in addition to other hidden gems that ensure the city so dynamic and unique. Join us for this interesting and exciting tour and experience the true Sydney.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Unique, scenic sightseeing tour of Sydney by bicycle
- Marvel at the many breathtaking sights Sydney has to offer including The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Observatory Hill
- Experience the beauty of The Rocks, Darling Harbour, The Royal Botanic Gardens, in addition to many other exciting attractions
DescriptionExperience Sydney at its finest on this dynamic and entertaining Sydney Classic tour. Marvel at the different facets of Sydney, as you take in the iconic sights which make Sydney famous, and other hidden treasures that this beautiful city has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides will give you all the information you need to understand and enjoy Sydney to the fullest. Relax whilst we transport you to your different destinations and give you a complete picture of Sydney. We'll take you to see the iconic multi-purpose performing arts centre, Sydney Opera House. You’ll also enjoy the dazzling scenery at Sydney Harbour, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Enjoy a stroll along the popular Darling Harbour and through the Royal Botanic Gardens where you will get to see Australia’s own unique Flying Foxes. You can also enjoy the picturesque gardens in Sydney’s own Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, and have the chance to experience the urban locality and cultural gem that is Sydney’s Chinatown. Following this you will also see Sydney’s tallest free-standing structure, the Sydney Tower, Parliament House, and the historic Queen Victoria Building. You can also indulge your artistic side at Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW. In addition to this there are over 30 more great attractions you can experience and explore on this exciting journey. You even get the chance to stop for a moment at a warm friendly pub as a half way point on the tour.
IncludesTop of the line bicycles with comfortable seats Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets Experienced and fun guides to safely lead your tour Amazing views and photo opportunities Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.) Secure bag storage Rain Ponchos (if necessary) A fantastic day out exploring Sydney
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment! Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required. All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 1 day (24 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept) within 24 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible. Secure bag storage is available A mounted bag is available to store your personal items Refreshments at the refreshment stop are not included Gratuities are optional