My Guide Website?
Sydney: Indoor Skydiving Experience1 Reviews
Get a taste of what it feels like to jump from a plane and fly free-fall – without the need for a plane. Enjoy an adrenaline rush on this safe yet exhilarating experience with 2 flights per person.
- Experience the thrill of flying with your body in free-fall without a plane
- See what it's like to jump from a plane in a realistic skydiving experience
- Take home unforgettable memories of floating effortlessly on a column of air
- Share a safe and exciting activity with the whole family, including the kids
- Enjoy 2 flights with twice the amount of free-fall time as a tandem skydive
DescriptionDiscover the highly addictive sport of indoor skydiving in a state-of-the-art, fully-controlled, ultra-safe environment suitable for the whole family. Enjoy 2 fun and challenging flights each. Choose from different options: the basic package, a value package with extra time, or a group package. After arriving at the indoor skydiving center, sign in at reception and meet your instructor. Head for a quick safety briefing and gear up in your flight suit, helmet, and goggles. Be guided into the airflow and simply lean into the wind inside the giant glass tunnel as a column of air lifts you up. Enjoy the feeling of having nothing attaching you to the ground, floating effortlessly, guided by your instructor. Then, learn how to fly your body, just like a skydiver would after jumping from a plane. Feel the adrenaline rush. Get the chance to do it all again with a second flight included.
Includes2 flights for 1 person Comprehensive training session Equipment rental Hands-on personal assistance from your flight instructor Personalized flight certificate
- You must arrive at least 1 hour before your flight time. Late arrivals cannot be refunded If you are under 180 cm tall, you must weigh less than 105 kg. If you are over 180cm tall, you must weigh less than 115 kg The facility is wheelchair accessible and people with certain physical impairments, including amputation and paraplegia, can fly. Those with prior heart problems, neck, or back injuries should consult a doctor before their flight date. Those with previous shoulder dislocations are strongly advised not to fly Anyone 18 years of age and over must sign a liability waiver; anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver