My Guide Website?
Sydney: Intimate Vivid Harbour Cruise with Canapes
Experience Sydney's Vivid Festival from a prime location, cruising in the Sydney Harbour. See Sydney and the harbor's famous landmarks lit up with color from a luxury catamaran and enjoy canapés.
- Enjoy an intimate cruising experience with a maximum number of 40 passengers
- See the highlights of Sydney's Vivid Festival while avoiding the crowds
- Admire unparalleled views of Sydney's skyline lit up at night
- Snack on a delicious canapés and enjoy a complimentary beverage
- Pass by two of Sydney's iconic landmarks, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge
DescriptionAvoid the crowds and admire Sydney’s Vivid Festival from the comfort of a catamaran. Arrive at the wharf departure point and be met by a friendly crew member who’ll welcome you aboard and tell you everything you need to know about your cruise. See Sydney and the harbour's famous landmarks lit up with colour from a luxury motor catamaran. This cruise takes place on board Heaven - a luxury multi-story catamaran with split levels and a vast amount of indoor, outdoor and covered space on board. Consisting of various entertaining areas, the vessel has a selection of deck spaces for viewing the Vivid lights. With maximum passenger numbers of 40, and a boarding location away from mass crowds, experience a night filled with amazing light displays and unobstructed views. Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities amongst the views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and other lit up locations, as this luxurious vessel allows you capture those amazing moments in comfort and style. Roaming canapes and a complimentary beverage are provided, and there is a licensed bar on board so you can enjoy further drinks on the harbour.
IncludesA 1.5 hour cruise with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host A selection of canapes One complimentary beverage per person (beer, wine, soft drink, or juice) and the option to purchase more drinks onboard Pickup and drop-off at Towns Place Wharf Fuel costs Onboard toilet
- The total duration of the experience is 1.5 hours, including boarding and disembarkation
- This cruise operates from Thursday to Sunday, departing at 5:45 PM and 7:45 PM
- Cruises are generally not affected by the weather and the tour proceeds in all weather conditions as vessels contain indoor and outdoor areas. If the local partner deems the weather conditions unsafe, and the tour is canceled, they will attempt to reschedule the tour at no cost or a credit voucher will be supplied
- Fuel costs are included in the price
- Gratuities/tips and commentary of the guide are not included
- Cruise schedules are dependent on a minimum passenger number of 8. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the local partner
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the vessel is not exceeded
- Please note, boarding from the wharf does include some steps
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$64.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today