My Guide Website?
Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise5 Reviews
Discover the natural wonders outside of Sydney on a 4WD tour to the Blue Mountains. Immerse yourself in nature on a visit to Australia’s oldest limestone caves.
- Admire some of the most breathtaking views in the Blue Mountains
- Go off-the-beaten track in a 4WD and get even closer to nature
- Visit and explore the world’s oldest cave system
- See the array of native wildlife that call the Blue Mountains home
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic cruise back to Sydney Harbor
DescriptionTake a full-day tour to discover the stunning landscape of the Blue Mountains and visit some of the region’s natural highlights. Your day begins with pickup at your hotel in Sydney in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. Head towards the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains, and relax during the drive there. Visit the incredible Jenolan Caves, the oldest discovered open caves in the world. Learn about and explore this outstanding limestone cave system, dating back 360 million years. Discover what the caves might have been used for throughout the ages. Next, enjoy a walking tour of the Blue Mountains to see the most scenic spots, including the Grand Arch. Admire stunning waterfalls and glistening blue pools as you learn about native flora and fauna from your knowledgeable guide. Stop at the breathtaking Kanangra Lookout where you can appreciate the unforgettable views. As you walk through this unique landscape, your certified outdoor guide will teach you the basics of essential outdoor survival skills. At the end of an incredible day out, you’ll be dropped off back at the Sydney Olympic Park wharf to enjoy a relaxing scenic cruise back to Sydney Harbor along Parramatta River.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation by 4WD Certified outdoor instructor General survival skills Walking tour of the Blue Mountains Water and soft drinks
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or pregnant women. • This tour is not suitable for travelers under 18 years of age. • This tour will take place rain or shine.