My Guide Website?
Sydney: Kiama Blowhole Bushwalks, BBQ Small Group or Private8 Reviews
Get out of the city and into our great coastline and countryside! Explore panoramic views from clifftop lookouts, spot wildlife, enjoy secluded beaches, view Kiama Blowhole and aboriginal engravings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze out across the ocean at two different clifftop lookouts
- Drive through is the lush fertile valleys and farmland foothills of Jamberoo and Saddleback Mountain.
- Listen to the roar of the ocean waters spurt high into the sky at Kiama Blowhole
- Enjoy a drive along winding scenic roads through the Royal National Park and Illawarra coastal seaside beaches
- Explore aboriginal carvings and a secluded beach at a remote location
DescriptionA unique tour that includes the coastline, dairy countryside, remote beaches and bush trails. A truly Aussie day out with a beachside gourmet BBQ lunch and stops at local rural towns. Our tour takes you through the dairy countryside, winding, scenic roads through the national park and coastal seaside beaches. It blends beautifully all the contrast of the bush, the farmlands and the beaches of the Australian landscape. Walk remote bush trails to discover aboriginal engravings and learn about our indigenous history. Explore our Kiama coastline and the Kiama Blowhole. The Blowhole elevation allows for great ocean viewing and opportunity to spot whales during their migration season (May – November). Walk across remote beaches, spot wildlife, dive in for a swim or watch the local surfers catch a wave. Savour a a gourmet BBQ lunch beside the sea. Visit the small township of Jamberoo, the lush fertile valleys and farmland foothills of Saddleback Mountain. These green pastures are home to many, many dairy cows that supply much of Sydney's milk. Keep a lookout for our native animals – perhaps the superb lyrebird, echidna or swamp wallaby as we enjoy the views and lookouts of this area. Our Grand Pacific Drive is part of the 140-kilometre award winning South Coast drive. See some of the best local beaches in the Illawarra and South Coast region and the famous Seacliff Bridge. We stop at another amazing scenic lookout at Bald Hill before we drive through the Royal National Park and onto our final remote location in Bundeena. A walk through a coastal trek will lead you to the place of indigenous spiritual significance and aboriginal engravings. Take your time walking back along the sand and look out across the ocean in the late afternoon sun and you may just see a pod of dolphins swimming by. A truly authentic adventure and ideal those who think they have seen everything Sydney has to offer! Your local guide is a professional photographer so you will see the best locations at the best time with photos that are priceless memories. Our Private tour is fully customizable to cater for families or those with mobility issues
IncludesPick up from three central locations in Sydney or hotel pickup for private tours Entrance fee to Royal National Park Small-group tour of maximum of 10 attendees BBQ gourmet lunch Snacks and bottled water
- This tour requires you to have a reasonable level of fitness as you will walk approximately 6,000+ steps on some uneven surfaces
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, or people with back or joint problem
- You must wear fully enclosed shoes so flip-flops are not acceptable
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, or people with back or joint problems
- This minimum age to attend is 15 years old and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian
- The private tours version accepts children under 15 years old