My Guide Website?
Sydney: North Head Private Hiking Tour with Transfer
Embark on a scenic guided hike through Sydney's North Head with a private guide. Discover a site of cultural significance to the Gayemagal people and admire stunning views of the beach and the city.
- Gaze in awe at the breathtaking Manly coastline from its North Head sanctuary
- Make your way through scenic paths and observe the local flora and fauna
- Discover the history of the Gayemagal people, the traditional land custodians
- Take in views of Sydney Harbor and unwind on the secluded Shelly Beach
- Taste a delicious picnic lunch of local produce as you relax after the hike
DescriptionBreathe in the fresh ocean air as you hike along one of Sydney's easiest, but most rewarding walking tracks. Enjoy an immersive journey of discovery in North Head Manly on a private tour. Learn about the local ecosystem and heritage, and admire privileged views of the coast. Get picked up from your chosen location in the city and head over to Manly's Shelly Beach to begin your trek. Stop for an Acknowledgement of Country, paying your respects to the Traditional Custodians of the area, the Gayemagal people. Proceed north to North Head Reserve. Along the walk, pass many beautiful sights of the ocean across the trees, see ancient rock formations, and observe unique flora and fauna. Listen to insightful commentary and occasionally take a minute or two to walk in silence and take in all of the sights and sounds. Continue to Fairfax Lookout for a spectacular view of Sydney Harbour and the city. Hear about the history of the area and Aboriginal culture. Pass through The Barracks at the former School of Artillery and North Fort, exploring the reason for the construction and its use during WWII. Start the descent back along the coastal track towards Shelly Beach. Taste a delicious picnic lunch overlooking Shelly Beach or at a unique spot with the Sydney CBD in the distance. Get dropped off back at your chosen location or at Manly Wharf to catch the ferry for a scenic ride to the city.
IncludesHotel, airport, or cruise terminal pickup and drop-off Tour guide Picnic
- This tour will take place in all weather unless it is deemed unsafe, such as in high winds and large storms The walking distance is approximately 7.5 kilometers. A medium level of fitness is required, as it includes some uphill stretches and steps
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$880.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today