My Guide Website?
Sydney: Opera House Guided Tour with Entrance Ticket1741 Reviews
Discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House with a guided tour. Step beneath the world-famous sails and explore the building that brings to life over 1800 performances each year.
- Step beneath the sails and discover what makes the Sydney Opera House so inspiring
- Explore the building with passionate and knowledgeable guides
- Step inside iconic theaters and foyers
- Capture photographs from rare vantage points, off limits to the general public
- Uncover insider secrets and stories
DescriptionJoin a walking tour to explore the halls and foyer spaces of the Sydney Opera House with your entrance ticket. Learn what makes this building a World Heritage-listed masterpiece from your guide. You might catch a rehearsal in action or the crew working on a set. Discover the stories, history, and magic of the Sydney Opera House as you follow your guide underneath the sails and into the UNESCO World Heritage masterpiece. Explore some of the 1,000 rooms, 300 corridors, and hundreds of tales and secrets. Step inside the inspired theatres where more than 1800 performances come to life each year and learn how the Danish architect Jorn Utzon's groundbreaking design and vision for world-class performing art came into existence.
IncludesLive guide Entrance ticket
- Tour contains 200 stairs so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not suitable for clients with wheelchairs
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00 AM
- If you have mobility issues, you may wish to take an Access Tour, please contact email@example.com to organise this tour