My Guide Website?
Sydney Opera House: VIP Backstage Tour & Breakfast46 Reviews
Sweep back the curtains and explore behind the scenes with a small-group Backstage Tour. Breakfast in the exclusive domain of performers, and journey through rehearsal spaces not open to the public.
- See behind the scenes at the Sydney Opera House, one of the world's busiest performing arts centers
- Take a peek behind the stage and discover the intimate surroundings of our performers
- Learn insider secrets and real-life stories about the stars
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the Green Room
DescriptionArrive at Stage Door for this backstage experience, and join an intimate tour group to begin your exploration. Experience first-hand what it’s like to walk through Stage Door where thousands of actors, performers and famous names have walked before. Get ready to explore places usually off limits to the general public to find out how the magic of theatre happens. Learn about the real-life stories and insider secrets that take place behind the curtain. Discover what makes the Sydney Opera House both a world-renown icon and a world-class performance venue. Complete the experience with a delicious breakfast in the Green Room - the exclusive domain of our crew and performers.
IncludesGuided tour behind-the-scenes of Sydney Opera House Breakfast with your guide in the Green Room, exclusive domain of our cast and crew
- This tour consists of over 300 stairs
- Flat, enclosed rubber soled shoes must be worn
- All large items of luggage or backpacks must be cloaked
- For safety reasons children aged 10 and under are not permitted
- Guests need to arrive at least 10 - 15 minutes before the tour to allow for the group to come together Face masks are strongly recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$175.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today