My Guide Website?
Sydney: Private Boat Tour of Sydney Harbour
Personalised Boat Tour of Sydney Harbour designed to match your wishes, your boat and your captain at your service. A romantic day out, an adventurous family excursion, a corporate gathering.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Private boat, your boat and your captain for 4 hours
- Tailored and flexible to meet your preferences
- New boat and a friendly, personable captain
DescriptionSet sail from Rushcutters Bay at 9am. Enjoy the beautiful harbour views and experience seeing the city of Sydney from the water. Spend the next four hours as you wish, sailing on or stopping in iconic places like Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Double Bay, and Rose Bay. We can anchor for a secluded bay brunch from 10am-11:30am and relish a gourmet spread amidst tranquil surroundings. The tour can then venture through Athol Bay, past the Zoo, beneath the majestic Harbour Bridge, by Luna Park, Opera House, and Garden Island. As we dock back at Rushcutters Bay at 1pm, you'll be left with indelible memories.
IncludesA 30 foot luxury boat for your private use, with your captain. Your choice of how you spend the 4 hours. We have a suggestions if you are unsure. Gourmet lunch and soft drinks included.
- We have basic first aid and seasickness remedies on board. However, if you’re prone to seasickness, it’s a good idea to take preventative measures before the trip.