My Guide Website?
Sydney: Private Bondi Beach and The Rocks City Tour1 Reviews
Take in the best views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge on a private tour of Sydney's local neighborhoods. Visit quiet suburbs in The Rocks and feel the sand beneath your feet at Bondi Beach.
- Feast your eyes on the Sydney Opera House from spots only the locals know about
- Immerse yourself in the real Sydney as you wander through The Rocks suburb
- Spot locations from Bondi Rescue, Bondi Vet, and Burning Man on Bondi Beach
- Sample a traditional Australian snack in the harborside neighborhood of Rose Bay
- Quench your thirst with a pint at one of Sydney's oldest pubs in The Rocks
DescriptionDiscover the real Sydney on a tour of the city's most iconic neighborhoods with a private tour guide. Take in breathtaking views of the coast in Bondi Beach, explore some of Sydney's oldest streets in The Rocks, and sample a traditional Aussie snack in Rose Bay. After getting picked up from your hotel in the CBD, head to your first stop of the day, The Rocks neighborhood. Here, explore some of Sydney's oldest pubs and convict-built cottages before heading east, past the stunning Botanical Gardens in the heart of Sydney. Drive through Mr. Macquarie Street, where you can see Australia’s first Parliament House, Hyde Park Barracks, and St Mary’s Cathedral. Your second stop is at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, situated on the water’s edge. Here, take in magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Continue through Woolloomooloo and Kings Cross, where you can see the El Alamein Fountains, into Rose Bay where you will stop to enjoy an Aussie snack. Stop in Watson's Bay before journeying along the coastline to Sydney’s most famous beach, Bondi Beach, for lunch (not included in the tour cost). Enjoy some free time to explore Bondi Esplanade as the locals do before getting dropped off back at your hotel in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private tour guide Traditional snack Bottled water
- This tour will take place rain or shine The tour involves an easy walk on flat surfaces
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From A$135.00A$114.75Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today