My Guide Website?
Sydney: Private Wildlife, Waterfalls and Wine Tour
A slice of Australia in just one day!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Join a private koala experience with a keeper
- Visit a popular hang glider launch site with sweeping views of the coast
- Stop along the Grand Pacific Drive & enjoy lunch at a popular beachside cafe
- View the eucalyptus clad sandstone valleys & towering waterfall on a short hike
- Taste cool-climate wines at a boutique Southern Highlands winery
DescriptionJoin us in your private group journey by comfortable minibus, south along the beaches of Botany Bay and into the Royal National Park. Wind through the forest and stop at Bald Hill Lookout, which affords sweeping views of the Illawarra coastline and the famous Sea Cliff Bridge. Next, it's on to the family-run Symbio Wildlife Park, active in koala conservation. Find out everything you ever wanted to know about these fascinating marsupials during a private koala presentation with a keeper. Snap the ultimate selfie - just you and a koala. You’ll also be able to feed kangaroos and wallabies and get up close with native Australian wildlife. Continue to follow the scenic coastline of the Grand Pacific Drive across the Sea Cliff Bridge as it sweeps out over the ocean and on to Bulli Beach where you’ll enjoy lunch in a café popular with locals that overlooks the beach and an ocean pool. Bring your swimmers for a pre-lunch dip if the sun is out. In the afternoon head up through temperate rainforest into the Southern Highlands. An easy hike leads to viewpoints that take in the spectacular sandstone gorges and towering waterfalls of the Morton National Park. Finally, you’ll drive along country roads to a boutique winery to taste locally-produced, cool climate wine before returning to Sydney. Arrival back at Circular Quay is around 6:30 PM.
IncludesPrivate koala experience with a keeper Lunch with a glass of Australian wine, beer, juice, or soda Wine tasting at a boutique winery National Park and Symbio Wildlife Park entrance fees Knowledgeable guide Transportation in an air-conditioned minibus
- Minimum age for this experience is 12 years Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Photo ID as proof of legal drinking age may be requested for the service of alcohol at lunch and at the wine tasting. Wear shoes and clothing suitable for easy hiking Hat, sunscreen and water bottle are recommended Add a swimsuit and towel for a dip at the beach if it's hot Bring a warm jacket for the Highlands Customers should be able to walk 1 kilometer (half a mile) at a time and be able to walk up and down 50 steps