My Guide Website?
Sydney: Secret Beaches Harbor Cruise with Local Guide10 Reviews
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer. Cruise the beautiful Sydney Harbour, explore secluded national parks and beaches, and go on small exploitative walks at 2 different unique beach and bay areas around the harbour.
- See the amazing waterfront mansions of Australia’s rich and famous
- Experience a beach landing and stroll or swim at an idyllic National Park beach
- Visit a historic colonial settlement at North Head Quarantine Station
- Get amazing photos of all the famous Sydney landmarks up close from the water
DescriptionThis tour is about learning, having fun and exploring places off the beaten track. During the tour, your local guide will provide fascinating insights into the harbour’s history, culture and natural environment. Your boat tour begins in the bustling Circular Quay before heading under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and stopping in front of the famous Opera House for photographs. From here, your journey continues past Australia’s largest naval base to the multi-million dollar waterfront mansions of Point Piper, homes to politicians, movie stars and billionaires. After a one hour cruise past all the classic Sydney Harbour landmarks and some fascinating lesser-known sites, you will land on an idyllic National Park beach, where the boat lands right on the beach for you to have a stroll or swim - you may even spot a penguin because this is home to Sydney’s only resident colony of Fairy Penguins. Your next stop is the historic colonial settlement of Quarantine Station and museum, for home-made refreshments and a glimpse of Australian history. Enjoy complimentary refreshments and a relaxing morning tea while enjoying the views of the harbour and national park.
IncludesSkipper Guide Cruise Refreshments
- Your tour boat lands on the beach for most stops, so you may have to wade through the shallows in ankle deep water, depending on the tide. It's all good fun but you'll be going barefoot to disembark, so easily removable casual shoes, thongs or sandals are best
- Please note that the boat is an open tourer, and although there is shading it's important to bring sun protection and a warm top as even in the summer it can get a bit cold and windy on the water
- If you want to swim, please bring your swimming attire and note that towels are provided
- If there are very strong winds or heavy rain, the local operator reserves the right to cancel and refund due to inclement weather or technical issues