My Guide Website?
Sydney: See Sydney in Style Guided Private Day Tour
Embark on a private guided day tour and get a fantastic overview of Sydney. Visit stunning beaches, iconic locations, and historic sites. Explore the city and learn about local Indigenous Peoples.
- Explore Sydney in comfort with your own private vehicle and professional guide.
- Visit iconic Sydney landmarks including Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Travel north over the Harbour Bridge stopping at beaches & bushland viewpoints
- Explore Aussie beach culture and walk on the golden sands of iconic Bondi Beach
- Discover the Historic Rocks area where European settlement of Sydney started
DescriptionEnjoy the freedom and luxury of a fully escorted private tour taking in all the Famous Sydney landmarks - the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Historic Rocks District plus much more! Starting at The Royal Botanic Gardens and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, you'll find amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge along the Harbour foreshore. Get to know some of the older, unique Sydney inner city localities and visit Woolloomooloo to stop at the iconic Sydney Food Truck, Harry’s Café De Wheels for a snack. No tour of Sydney is complete without visiting the Historic Rocks, Walsh Bay and Dawes Point areas where the settlement of Sydney started in 1788. Your knowledgeable local guide will tell you about Sydney’s fascinating Colonial, Convict History as you explore this unique area. During the tour, you will learn about the Aboriginal, First Nations People and the oldest living culture on the planet and visit sites that are of significance to the local Indigenous People. You will visit beautiful beached including Bondi in the East and Manly in the North. At Manly beach on the northside you will enjoy stops at stunning headlands, lookouts, hidden bays plus many more ‘secret spots’ off the main tourist track. At Bondi Beach in the East you will get an feel for laid-back Aussie Beach Culture and will have plenty of time to wander along the golden sand and even dip your feet in the pristine water if you choose to.
IncludesNational Park Entry Fees 100% Private Tour with friendly, professional local guide. Complimentary Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea, Bottled Water and Snacks Stress Free Hotel pick up and drop off
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking. This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes. We recommend you wear sunscreen and a sunhat.