My Guide Website?
Sydney: Self-Guided Walking Tour with Audio Guide2 Reviews
Discover the charming city of Sydney on a self-guided audio walking tour. See the famous architecture of the Sydney Opera House, Archibald Fountain, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and many more.
- Feel the warm and energetic vibe of Sydney on a self-guided audio walking tour
- Download the MP3 audio tour on your phone and explore the city at your own pace
- Marvel at the stunning architectural beauty of the famous Sydney Opera House
- Visit the famous buildings like the St. James Church, Archibald Fountain, etc
- Stroll through the streets of the city and learn about the history of Sydney
DescriptionExplore the beauty of Sydney on a self-guided audio tour. Walk at your own pace and admire the stunning architecture of one of Australia’s largest cities. Download the MP3 audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area and start your adventure with your audio device as your guide. Soak in the vibrant atmosphere while listening to fascinating facts and stories of the city. Visit the famous Sydney Opera House, one of the most recognized modern structures in the world. It is also declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Continue to see the other architectural heritages such as St James’ Church, the Archibald Fountain, and the Museum of Sydney. Admire the iconic beauty of the Rocks, the Customs House, the General Post Office, Sydney Hospital, the Parliament, and the Government House. Take a stroll through the city and see the breathtaking views at the Harbour Bridge viewpoint. Enjoy a hassle-free audio tour to one of the most charming cities in Australia.
IncludesAudio guide Digital map
- You will receive the confirmation at the time of booking This is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you There is no specific starting time for the tour. You can start the tour at your own convenient time Please see your printable voucher for download information
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$21.14Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today