My Guide Website?
Sydney: South Coast & Countryside Small Group or Private6 Reviews
Get out of the city and into our great coastline and countryside! Gaze across panoramic views from clifftop lookouts, spot wildlife, walk across secluded beaches, and discover aboriginal engravings.
- Gaze out across the Pacific Ocean from panoramic clifftop lookouts
- Drive through is the lush fertile valleys and farmland foothills of Jamberoo and Saddleback Mountain.
- See the gushing ocean waters spurt high into the sky at Kiama Blowhole
- Enjoy a drive along winding scenic roads through the Royal National Park and Illawarra coastal seaside beaches
- Explore aboriginal carvings and a secluded beach at a remote location
DescriptionEnjoy a unique tour through the dairy countryside, winding, scenic roads through the national park and coastal seaside beaches. It blends beautifully all the contrast of the bush, the farmlands and the coastline of the Australian landscape. Escape the city and into the great Aussie outdoors. Take some great photos and create lasting memories of a unique south coast tour. The Grand Pacific Drive is part of the 140-km award-winning South Coast drive. After a BBQ lunch, start your return scenic trip via the dairy countryside and stop at the Kiama Blowhole. Cruise past some of the best local beaches in the Illawarra and South Coast region before sweeping over the Sea Cliff Bridge along the Grand Pacific Drive. Walk along the Sea Cliff Bridge and listen to the crashing ocean waves below. Grab some great photos of the breathtaking views or the hang gliders leaping from Bald Hill before driving onwards through the Royal National Park. The final remote location will take your breath away at Bundeena. Enjoy marvelous walking trails that open into remote lagoons and gorgeous waterfalls. Look out for deer or rock wallabies as you pass by. Finally, walk across a remote sandy beach to view five aboriginal engravings in the late afternoon sun. Lookout across the ocean as the sun sets and you may see a pod of dolphins swimming by. Your guide is a local, loves the outdoors and will ensure a memorable day in the Australian countryside.
IncludesPick up from two central locations in Sydney Entrance fee to the wildlife park Small-group tour of maximum of 10 attendees BBQ meal Snacks and bottled water
- This tour requires you to have a reasonable level of fitness as you will walk approximately 6,000+ steps on some uneven surfaces
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, or people with back or joint problem
- You must wear fully enclosed shoes so flip-flops are not acceptable
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, or people with back or joint problems
- This minimum age to attend is 15 years old and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian
- The private tours version accepts children under 15 years old