My Guide Website?
Sydney: Sunset Kayak Tour on Sydney Harbour3 Reviews
Enjoy an evening paddle exploring Sydney's famous waterway on a small-group kayaking tour. See iconic sites like the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, with your guide capturing photos for you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- End the day with an unforgettable kayak tour as the sun sets on Sydney Harbour
- Watch Sydney come alive at dusk from a unique perspective on the water
- See iconic Sydney landmarks including the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Spend 2 hours of easy paddling in a kayak while exploring Sydney Harbour
- Enjoy additional attention with a maximum group size of only 12 paddlers
DescriptionEnjoy the brisk evening air as you paddle around Sydney Harbour, watching the sunset and the skyline light up. Led by professional guides, enjoy a relaxed kayaking tour on Sydney’s iconic harbor waters, seeing the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and more. With a maximum of 12 paddlers, your small-group kayak tour allows you the time and space to explore Sydney Harbour at a gentle pace. Begin with a safety briefing and introduction to your equipment, before heading out onto the harbor to explore. With around 2 hours of paddling, there is plenty of time to see Sydney’s famous harborside landmarks, including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Circular Quay. Through the kayak tour, your guide will take photos and videos which will be provided to you later in the evening.
IncludesKayaking tour Qualified guides Kayaking and safety gear Photos and videos taken by guides
- This is an outdoor activity, dependent on suitable weather conditions. If conditions aren't suitable, you will be given the option to reschedule