My Guide Website?
Sydney: Tall Ship Harbour Twilight Dinner Cruise129 Reviews
Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen and set sail on this twilight dinner cruise like the early settlers all those years ago. There is no better way to end the day than this sublime Sydney Harbour dinner cruise.
- Enjoy a two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour at twilight
- Sail past the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from a character-filled tall ship
- Savour a three-course meal freshly prepared during the cruise
DescriptionEmbark on a twilight cruise from Sydney Harbour. Travel on one of two tall ships; the Southern Swan, the flagship of the celebrated First Fleet Re-Enactment, or the graceful Søren Larsen, a beautifully maintained Brigantine ship that sailed from Denmark to Greenland, and through the South Pacific to Sydney. Depart from Campbell’s Cove, and sail past the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Luna Park, and the Admiralty House before returning to stunning Sydney Harbour glistening in the twilight. On board, enjoy a delicious dinner, splendid views, and an authentic sailing experience. This Tall Ship Cruise gives you the opportunity to get involved. You are welcome to help hoist and set the sails, and even take a turn steering the ship! Or, if you prefer, sit back, relax, let the others do the work and enjoy the scenic views of Australia from the sea. Tall Ship Dinner Cruise Menu Starters • BBQ Chorizo Slices • Spinach and Cheese Triangles Salads • Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad • Mixed Leaves Salad • Potato Salad Main Dishes • Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion – Gluten Free • Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils – Vegetarian and Gluten Free Dessert • Chocolate brownies The menu is subject to change, to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
IncludesSailing experience through Sydney Harbor Dinner Opportunity to help hoist and set the sails
- Children under 3 years old are allowed aboard free of charge but must be under permanent parent/carer attention
- Children 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children
- You must be 21-years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Boarding time begins 15-minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises
- These tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes
- You must bring a valid ID to verify your name and age