My Guide Website?
Sydney: Tandem Skydive with Optional Transfers2 Reviews
Take a tandem dive out of a plane - up to 15,000 feet - and see the gorgeous landscape of Sydney.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Experience freefalling at over 200 km/h with an experienced skydive instructors
- View panoramic vistas from the Blue Mountains to the Coast
- Experience Sydney's only skydiving centre with airport and drop zone
- Enjoy a picnics or BBQ with room for snacks, drinks and barista-served coffee
- Take a stunning gentle ride on a parachute to the ground
DescriptionEnjoy a riveting fall out of an airplane with an instructor strapped behind you. Earn your APF membership, freefall for one minute up to 200km/h, and learn the thrill of skydiving. Depending on what option you choose, get ready to be picked up for the skydive adventure, or meet at the building. Get checked in, and be assigned your flight number and instructor. Hand over your APF membership and get excited. Next, get a safety briefing and instructions on what to expect during your skydive. After gearing up you will be making your way to the aircraft. Rise through the air for 20-25 minutes, up to 15,000 feet. With your harness connected to your tandem instructor, get acquainted with the view from the plane, and get ready to jump! Experience the thrill of a lifetime exiting the plane and reaching 200km/h during approximately 60 seconds of freefall. Finally, once you reach the ground again, you’ll surely feel the achievement of something special, concreted by a Skydive certificate to prove you have jumped out of an airplane.
IncludesPickup and drop-off (if you choose this option) Tandem skydive All training and equipment, including goggles APF Membership
- 115kg is the maximum weight allowed. Please note that a weight surcharge applies for 95kg+: 95 – 99kg > +$25 100 – 109kg > +$50 110 – 115kg > +$100
- For cancellations made within 48 hours of the jump time, a cancellation fee of $100 per person will apply
- If you need to reschedule your skydive, please inform us at least 48 hours before your booked time and we will change it without additional charges
- If we cannot jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances we will reschedule your skydive free of charge
- Please keep in mind that it may be cooler at high altitudes • Avoid consuming copious amounts of food immediately before the skydive