My Guide Website?
Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry132 Reviews
Experience the animal world at Taronga Zoo with this entry ticket. See native animals and enjoy a comfortable ferry ride with a roundtrip ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Watsons Bay or Manly (from 1st April)
- Take in the views of Sydney Harbour while exploring the Taronga zoo in Sydney
- Marvel at remarkable species like tigers, kangaroos, and a variety of birds
- Explore the zoo at your own pace and learn about the rare and exotic animals
- Return ferry ticket From Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Watsons Bay or Manly
- Make the most of your visit by attending different daily keeper talks and shows
DescriptionPre-book your entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo and meet hundreds of remarkable species of animals from around the world. Enjoy the benefit of a ferry return ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Watsons Bay or Manly (from 1st April). Nestled on the shores of one of the most beautiful harbours in the world, Taronga Zoo is just 12 minutes by ferry from Circular Quay and is home to over 4,000 animals. Explore the Australian native wildlife as well as rare and endangered exotic animals. See tigers, elephants, exotic birds, and many other species of animals. Spend a fun-filled day out with your family in one of the most famous attractions of Sydney.
IncludesEntry tickets to Taronga Zoo Ferry return ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Watsons Bay or Manly (from 1st April)
- For current departure times please visit our website https://www.fantasea.com.au/timetable/
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$65.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today