My Guide Website?
Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry & Cable Car73 Reviews
Experience the animal world at the Taronga Zoo with an entry and ferry return ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, or Watsons. See many native animals and get access to Sky Safari Cable Car.
- Take in the views of Sydney Harbour while exploring the Taronga zoo in Sydney
- Marvel at remarkable species like tigers, kangaroos, and a variety of birds
- Explore the zoo at your own pace and learn about the rare and exotic animals
- Benefit from a return ferry ticket and access to the only cable car in Sydney
- Make the most of your visit by attending different daily keeper talks and shows
DescriptionPre-book your entrance ticket to the Taronga Zoo with access to Sky Safari Cable Car and meet hundreds of remarkable species of animals from around the world. Enjoy the benefit of a ferry return ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, or Watsons Bay. Nestled on the shores of one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, Taronga Zoo is just 12 minutes by ferry from Circular Quay and is home to over 4,000 animals. Explore the Australian native wildlife as well as rare and endangered exotic animals. See tigers, elephants, exotic birds, and many other species of animals. Spend a fun-filled day out with your family in one of the most famous attractions of Sydney.
IncludesEntry tickets to Taronga Zoo Access to Sky Safari Cable Car Ferry return ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay or Watsons Bay
- For current departure times please visit our website https://www.fantasea.com.au/timetable/