My Guide Website?
Sydney: Taronga Zoo Tickets704 Reviews
Enjoy Taronga Zoo, an icon of Sydney nestled on the shores of a stunning harbor, with a full-day ticket. See native Australian as well as exotic animals, and catch daily presentations and keeper talks.
- Explore 9 trails including the Australian Walkabout, Kids' Trail, Reptile World
- Enjoy a day at Taronga Zoo and see a large variety of endangered animals
- Take in stunning views of Sydney Harbour, the Opera House, and Harbour Bridge
- Get up-close at Taronga with koalas, giraffes, reptiles, owls, and more
- Visit the Taronga Zoo, an award-winning Sydney attraction open 365 days a year
DescriptionOverlooking magnificent Sydney Harbour, Taronga Zoo is just 12 minutes by ferry from Circular Quay and offers amazing wildlife experiences with stunning harbor views. Nestled on the shores of the world's most beautiful harbor, Taronga Zoo is surrounded by lush bushland of Bradley's Head National Park, popular for early morning walks. Ferries depart from Circular Quay every 30 minutes. The Zoo has many popular trails to explore including the Australian Walkabout, Kids' Trail, Reptile World, African Savannah, Rainforest Trail, Seal Walk, Seals for the Wild, and the iconic must-see Free Flight Birds presentations. Zoo entry includes keeper talks and presentations. The many exhibits in Taronga Zoo can be reached by footpaths, ramps, lifts and escalators. 90% of Taronga Zoo is fully accessible. Strollers can be hired from the Visitor Information Desk in the main entrance at a small fee and manual wheelchairs can be rented for free and should be booked in advance.
IncludesFull-day general entry ticket Keeper talks and presentations
- Taronga Zoo also operates a wildlife hospital
- The zoo provides manual wheelchairs for free to those who require mobility assistance. You must present an ID and fill out a disclaimer form. These wheelchairs must be pushed by a carer/companion, and you must wear a seatbelt. There is limited availability, and it is best to pre-book
- Download the Taronga Zoo Sydney app to plan your day before you visit, find your way around, learn about the animals, and see what is happening across the day
- The zoo is a cashless attraction
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$51.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today