My Guide Website?
Sydney: Taronga Zoo Tickets608 Reviews
Enjoy Taronga Zoo, an icon of Sydney nestled on the shores of the world's most beautiful harbors, with a full-day ticket. See almost 4,000 animals including many native Australian animals, exotic species, and limited daily presentations and keeper talks.
- Explore 9 different trails including the Australian Walkabout, Kids' Trail, Reptile World and Big Cats' Trail
- Enjoy a half or full-day at Taronga Zoo and take in the large variety of endangered animals on display
- Take in stunning views of Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge from the many trails and picnic areas within Taronga Zoo
- Get up-close at Taronga with koalas, giraffes, reptiles, and owls
- Visit the Taronga Zoo, an award-winning Sydney attraction open 365 days a year
DescriptionOverlooking magnificent Sydney Harbour, Taronga Zoo is just 12 minutes by ferry from Circular Quay and offers amazing wildlife experiences with stunning harbor views. Nestled on the shores of the world's most beautiful harbor, Taronga Zoo is surrounded by lush bushland of Bradley's Head National Park, popular for early morning walks. Ferries depart from Circular Quay every 30 minutes. The Zoo has many popular trails to explore including the Australian Walkabout, Kids' Trail, Reptile World, African Safari, Big Cats' Trail, Rainforest Trail, Seal Walk, Seals for the Wild, and the iconic must-see Free Flight Birds presentations. Zoo entry includes limited keeper talks, presentations, and access to the Sky Safari cable car. The many exhibits in Taronga Zoo can be reached by footpaths, ramps, lifts and escalators. 90% of Taronga Zoo is fully accessible. Strollers can be hired from the Visitor Information Desk in the main entrance at a small fee and manual wheelchairs can be rented for free and should be booked in advance.
IncludesFull-day general entry ticket Sky Safari cable car round trip Limited Keeper talks and presentations
- Taronga Zoo also operates a wildlife hospital • The Sky Safari operates from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM daily
- All children up to age 14, traveling on the Sky Safari must be accompanied by an adult. Due to limited capacity, during peak periods, it may only operate one-way trips to facilitate effective guest movement in the zoo
- The zoo provides sturdy, all-terrain manual wheelchairs for free to those who require mobility assistance, ID required and a disclaimer form must be completed. These wheelchairs must be pushed by a carer/companion and seat belts are required to be worn
- Carers or essential companions to people with disabilities are allowed free entry into the zoo. National Companion Cards are accepted
- Download the Taronga Zoo Sydney app to plan your day before you visit, find your way around, learn about the animals and join the Wild Squad missions
- The zoo is a cashless attraction