My Guide Website?
Sydney Tower Eye: Entry with Observation Deck667 Reviews
Enjoy fast-track entry and walk 820 feet above street level on the Sydney Tower Observation Deck and get panoramic views as far as the eye can see.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Get sky-high views of Sydney in every direction from the top of the Sydney Tower Eye
- See as far as the Blue Mountains, and admire Sydney's beach-side neighborhoods from afar
- Go straight to the prepaid voucher queue to gain faster entry
DescriptionSkip the big queue and enjoy faster entry by going straight to the prepaid voucher queue. Then stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, 820 feet (250 meters) above the street, and be rewarded with 360-degree panoramic views as far as 48 miles (80 kilometers) into the distance. Nestled at the highest point of the city, the Observation Deck offers the ultimate view of Sydney’s beaches and neighborhoods, with vistas as far as the Blue Mountains. Offering both day and night viewing slots, state-of-the-art multilingual touchscreens provide an interactive introduction to some of the city’s famous landmarks, and the high-powered binoculars give you an even closer look.
IncludesFast-track entry to Sydney Tower Free WiFi
- Opening hours are 10:00 AM-8:00 PM (last entry at 7:00 PM)
- The Sydney Tower Eye is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, except during NSW school holidays
- Sydney Tower Eye is closed on Christmas Day