Breathtaking Manly Beach Bicycle and Sunset Cruise Tour
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- • Experience this memorable Sightseeing tour of Sydney Harbour and Manly Beach by bicycle and ferry
- • Relax and take in the scenery as you cruise out to the famous Manly Beach
- • Enjoy learning about the city and its surrounds with our knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- • Marvel at stunning views from the world famous Manly beach, and experience coastal cliffs with city skyline views
DescriptionStart your Manly Beach bicycle tour with stunning views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline from the Sydney Harbour ferry. This scenic cruise will ensure you see the most spectacular views of the Harbour and Sydney Opera House. After the memorable ferry ride, you'll cycle along the world famous Manly beach and venture out to the charming North Head. Take in the coastal cliffs with the city skyline in the background and perhaps catch a glimpse of Australia’s native penguins or migrating humpback whales. After the ride, we will conclude the tour by cruising back through the Harbour and enjoying the beautiful Sydney sunset as it fades beneath the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and city skyline. Whether you're visiting Sydney for the first time, have friends coming to town or are setting up a group activity, this cycling tour of Sydney is a perfect and unique way to explore the city. You can sit back and relax on one of our comfortable bicycles while our expert Bonza guides show you the way. We've carefully planned routes that ride in the street a minimal amount of time and instead allow you to experience parks, harbour fronts, and sidewalks as much as possible. Our guides will give you great tips on what to do while in town, what's on, where to eat, and provide you with a very entertaining and informative experience. This ride is more suited to an intermediate fitness level due to a significant hill as we head out to North Head. The journey is worth it when you reach this picturesque area and the ride down is a blast.
IncludesTop of the line bicycles with comfortable seats Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets Experienced, fun guides to safely lead your tour Amazing views and photo opportunities Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.) Secure bag storage Rain Ponchos (if necessary) A memorable afternoon exploring Sydney Harbour and Manly Beach Hotel pick-up and drop-off Gratuities (optional) Refreshments (available at refreshment stop)
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment! All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Instagram Sunset Small Group Tour with Wine & Cheese
Discover some unique Sydney hot-spots that only the locals know about. You can capture great photos, learn some helpful photo tips and savor the panoramic views with a glFrom A$127.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry
Board the Shopper Hopper ferry and take in the iconic sights of Sydney’s stunning harbour on your way to the Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre.9 ReviewsFrom A$23.00
Vivid Sydney Festival 1-Hour Harbour Cruise
See the light installations of Vivid Sydney from the water on a 1-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour. Benefit from a flexible timetable, with up to 6 nightly departures.11 ReviewsFrom A$39.00